To attend to all the Legal requirements for your Marriage Ceremony, to create your Ceremony with you both, and to officiate at your Wedding.
Must be over 18 years of age.
(exception to this may be granted by a Court of Law.)
If born in Australia, produce your Birth Certificates. If born outside Australia, make every effort to produce your Birth Certificates. Passports acceptable in some circumstances.
Legal documentation in event of Death, Divorce or Nullity of any previous marriages must be produced. An Interpreter's Statutory Declaration may be required if documentation in any language other than English.
personal ID must be provided
If you are in the process of applying for "Prospective Marriage Visa" applications, I provide the necessary letter for Immigration Department.
Two witnesses over the age of 18 years, to attend, sign and witness your Ceremony.
They may be members of your family, your Bridal party or friends.
The Attorney General's Department strongly advocates Pre-Marriage counselling. All such contacts and information available if required.
- Initial Interview -your place or mine, to discuss your Day and to complete Legal documentation. This is the Notice of Intended Marriage. (PDF file)
- Unlimited appointments, phone calls and all correspondence. Reassurance and all explanations.
- All Legal documentation completed and submitted prior to, and after your Ceremony
- Information re Marriage Education and/or Counselling services
- Ceremony guide and samples of Resources and Readings
- Meetings and pre-wedding discussions
- The Ceremony written for you
- Rehearsal of your Ceremony
- Public Address system - CD player, if required
- Antique lace cover for the Bridal table and chairs for signing of documents
- Your Marriage Certificate
- Registration of and official Wedding Certificate from Dept. Births, Deaths and Marriages
Prior to your Wedding, the following matters must be completed:
The Notice of Intended Marriage. completed, signed, witnessed and handed to me no later that one (1) month before your Wedding date
Your Birth Certificates, and or if appropriate, Passports, Divorce papers and Death Certificates sighted by me.
To apply for a Birth Certificate, contact your State Dept of Births, Deaths and Marriages. In NSW - see www.bdm.nsw.gov.au.
Fees finalised prior to Ceremony
Remember, this is your Day, the final choice is yours. I am happy to guide, assist and attend to any special requests. Do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information or assistance.
(02) 4382 3424 or 0410 122 625